- Tiny Cat is feisty and fierce, fearless and incorrigible.
- She’s a tomboy and a daddy’s girl.
- Her first solid food was Miller Farms grass-fed beef.
- She bites. Usually me, but she’ll consider biting you, too.
- She spent most of her first six weeks in a mixing bowl or tomato crate at our grocery store, where Brooke & Sarah first found her.
- Her nicknames are Baby Monster, Baby Evil, T-Bone, and Tiny McCatimus.
- She’s been through three surgeries, one of which was funded by donations from our dear customers.
- We think today would be her first birthday, so here’s a retrospective of Tiny’s first year.
This post is dedicated to Janette Gray, friend of kittens and cats.